Available Sizes: 400g
Nitrogen is essential for plants to maintain healthy green leaves and growth. Nitrogen deficiency is commonly shown by a silvery sheen on leaves, stunted pale green or yellow leaves and poor plant growth. The addition of Tui Urea to your garden provides a fast-acting source of nitrogen to correct deficiencies. It is ideal for use around leafy vegetables, shrubs and lawns.
Use throughout your garden, and on your lawn, to reap the rewards of superior plant performance.
N – P – K 46 – 0 – 0
- Corrects nitrogen deficiencies.
- Suitable for use in garden beds, and on lawns.
Directions For Use:
- Apply 15g (approx. 1 tablespoon) per square metre of garden, either directly or dissolved in a watering can (1L for every 15g).
- Lightly fork into the soil around plants.
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage.
Not recommended for foliar application.
- Apply 15g (approx. 1 tablespoon) per square metre of lawn, either directly or dissolved in a watering can (1L for every 15g).
- Water in well after application.