Tui Acid Food
Tui Acid Food
Available Sizes: 1.5kg $ 8.56 & 5kg $15.73
Whatever your bloom of choice, filling your piece of paradise with fragrant floral displays will bring joy on a daily basis. Tui Acid Food contains high levels of sulphur to increase soil acidity for your acid-loving plants to thrive. It is specially formulated with vital nutrients for healthy growth and trace elements to combat yellowing of leaves. Suitable for all acid-loving plants including azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons, ericas, daphne, gardenias, kalmias and hydrangeas.
Use in your garden beds, and watch your acid-loving plants reach their flowering potential before your eyes.
N–P–K 4 – 4 – 6 + S, Ca, Mg & trace elements.
- Creates acidic conditions for acid-loving plants to thrive.
- Combats yellowing of leaves.
- Suitable for all acid-loving plants.
Directions For Use:
- Prior to planting apply 100g (approx. 1/3 cup) per plant to the soil.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply 200g (approx. 2/3 cup) per plant around the plant’s dripline (the dripline is where the plant’s foliage extends to).
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product of the plant foliage.
Not recommended for use in pots and containers.
- Apply during the key growth periods of spring and autumn.
- Avoid deep digging around these plants as they may have roots near the surface.